Hi there! My name is Katie & I live in Connecticut, just outside of Hartford. I currently work as a high school choir teacher.
I started this blog because I love stuff. A lot of stuff. I tried to do a lot of blogs in the past, but I eventually realized that they were all too specific, and I’m just not that kind of girl. I love tackling new things, and trying out many different hobbies. So I embraced the fact that I have many passions and hobbies that I want to share with friends and family, and this blog was born!
My many interests include:
- food: eating it & making it.
- gardening: a relatively new endeavor for me.
- sewing: my newest hobby. thank goodness for the internet…
- fitness: it’s a long story, but the short version is that I lost 65 pounds from 2009-2011. Looking to lose a bit more, but I’m on my way and learning important lessons about health along the way.
- photography: I LOVE to play with my canon rebel. :)
- blogging….of course!
If you’d like to contact me, feel free to do so at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you!